Friday 24 June 2011

Sorry!

I feel terrible for not posting recently! It's taking much longer than I thought to re-do the blog, and with spates of illness for both me and my boyfriend and getting a new dog i've been exceptionally busy.

But as it's been a while I've found the time to put another quick post together. It's all about Cartoon characters that 'Grown-ups' can get away with! 
(Mainly because there's a few that I love, in moderation of course, and would love to share them with you!)




Moomins

Found on etsy

£62.58







Bolster found on etsy

£40.98





Moomin Blanket found at artbox

£69.00
Moomin mobile found at 24retail

£25.08





Moomin duvet set found at shannon

£45


Moomin tea towel set of 3 found at shannon

£24
Moomin Melamine Tray found at Bloomsbury&co

£9.95



Totoro 
(Character from the Japanese Studio Ghibli film 'My Neighbour Totoro')

Totoro 2 tier bento lunch box found at ecrater

£27.50




Totoro cushion found at jijikiki

£18





Alice in Wonderland

Alice in wonderland found at beadesaurus

£12



Alice in Wonderland teapot found at Kitsch

£19.95





Miscellaneous

Toast Cushion found at jijikiki

£22





I will add more in the next week but I hope you've enjoyed these so far!



Oh and here's a picture of our new dog Dotty -




Much love, as always



No comments:

Post a Comment